Do you use recycled materials in your artwork? Would you like to be 1 of the 6 brands marketed as part of The ReFound Building in city centre Belfast? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
The ReFound Building in Wellington Place, Belfast is slowly becoming the go-to place for those excited by ‘sustainable creativity’. Our focus is on great design, that is sustainably produced. The shop/ gallery/ meeting & studio space housed in a early 1800’s building, has 4 rooms available for designers with a similar ethos. Rooms range from £150-£250 per month. All details are available on request.
- Rooms available from 1st Sept, 2012. Min 6mth occupancy.
- Included in the rental costs will be marketing & advertising costs for all 6 brands.
- Opportunities to open your studios for selling during events.
- Contacts: Email Jill O’Neill, Jill@refoundonline.com with an outline of your craft/ design business along with images of your products & links to your website.
- More info: www.refoundonline.com, 07811342444